Tony Wallnut's Staff App

• Dear Guest, we strongly advice you to read and understand the sticky threads below before posting on this section.

Was this a good staff app?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2018
Your In-Game Name: Tony Wallnuts

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043075601/

SteamID (steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:1:41404936

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How long have you been with SS? 6 years. i did not have a lot of time to play on your servers tho because i was young and i had a bedtime. when i got older i got involved with criminal activity drugs exc. so i forgot about computers for a while.(dont feel bad for me treat me like a normal person.)

Have you ever been an admin before, if so please specify where? i have been a admin on servers such as werewolf gaming, lambda gaming,lava gaming. (theirs more .but i developed and owned them)

How many hours per week on average will you be online and around what time and which timezone? I will prob be on 4 hours per day and 80 hours per week. my timezone is GMT

If another Admin recommended you state their name here:

Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become a admin because i think the server could use some more admins. i hate joining the server and seeing people get sharked or prop pushed. and it really sucks cause most of the time there friends are with them. so people with vip rank can not votekick & voteban them. another reason is i like the server and the community. i have made some very good friends on the server and i think the community deserves a person that is willing to dedicate there time to the server. to administrate. and give them a better experience and that is why i applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.