The Chosen Ones Application

• Dear Guest, we strongly advice you to read and understand the sticky threads below before posting on this section.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2018
Texas, United States

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198314235034/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:176984653

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How long have you been with SS? A couple years now. Since around late 2015 or early 2016. Maybe later, I cant quite rememeber T.B.H
Have you ever been an admin before, if so please specify where? I was a moderator for a decently large DarkRP server called CryptoGaming and the server was taken down unfortunately.

How many hours per week on average will you be online and around what time and which timezone? Atleast 2-3 hours during weekdays and around 3-5 hours on the weekends. If I have off a week or two such as Winter Break, I will be a lot more active. On weekdays though I have school and I may have homework so I will not be able to spend as much time online. (Central Standard Time)

If another Admin recommended you state their name here: N/A

Why do you want to become an admin? I would love to become an admin on your server because of the complete lack of moderation this past year and to make the flood community grow. I have seen people leave because of rule-breakers proppushing/minging and it severely effects the server as a whole and I would love to ensure that everyone has a great experience and great time overall. I am a very active player and can be on the server for times forwards of 5 hours on my best days. I love to play and interact with other players and help possible new individuals that are just grasping the ropes of the gamemode. I have a good bit of experience as well and have played with many other players in the past and in the present. I have loved every bit of time I have spent on the server and it has given me great joy and happiness both in the community and on the server itself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.