Status Update!

Sno

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Owner
Feb 3, 2012
West Virginia, United States
Greetings flooders.

It's been awhile since our last announcement, so i wanted to give an update on the current happenings in Sharp Shooters Gaming.

Work is on-going with our new flood gamemode officially named Flood_3.
We will be having a closed alpha test in October with open beta a bit later. I will be opening another thread showing my progress.

Also we will be having a number of giveaways with steam wallet codes for the release of Flood_3.

For those wondering about staff applications, those are now closed.
We will be reviewing new ways for getting staff in the future once the work is complete on our new admin mod and relating web pages.

On the forums front, we are are going to be archiving all old closed threads and will be updating the rules. The new rules will be enforced MUCH more strictly.

Klock

Admin
Staff member
Feb 16, 2015
It's obvious the most important part of this status update is the NSFW discord chat that I may or may not frequent.

For those wondering about staff applications, those are now closed
you sure? they look pretty open to me

Last edited:

Klock

Admin
Staff member
Feb 16, 2015
Interesting, well I hope I have the privilege to be in the closed alpha test, but i'm never on anyway so I wouldn't be disappointed if it only came down to staff in the closed alpha.
I believe it's planned for a "staff-only" but since you were a former staff and you resigned, I don't know if it'll only be current staff or also include trusted former staff too.