Staff Application

• Dear Guest, we strongly advice you to read and understand the sticky threads below before posting on this section.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2016
Parts Unknown
Your In-Game Name: devindragonrider

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254364311/

SteamID : STEAM_0:1:147049291

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How long have you been with SS?
Since 2015 I belive.
Have you ever been an admin before, if so please specify where? Yes Dark Dynasty Gaming as a Moderator.

How many hours per week on average will you be online and around what time and which timezone?
I can be on after 4:00 every week and on most of the day for the weekends.
If another Admin recommended you state their name here: Cat

Why do you want to become an admin? I've played FLOOD servers for a while now, but recently denied as a staff member for lack of activity on the forums and I want to be staff on here in case I encounter someone I am unable to kick jail or mute, after warning them for things like prop block, prop push, mic spam, chat spam, and disrespect to players also would like to be staff because I do belive I am fairly active EDIT: and well Flood needs more active staff members, my "uniqeness" is me being active more then most yes I do apply quite alot but at least I'm trying I play flood for days on end and you people just see me as some ordinary 13 year old "kid" who you probably think wont know what to do as a staff member.

Last edited:

KT

Kangaroo Rider
Donator
Mar 5, 2014
Australia

Your reasoning for wanting to be staff is not in depth at all, it's your typical quickly written application that we've All seen. I don't know how active you are in game, but still think you could have more posts and such on the forums and overall improve your application. Just give us a 'spark', something that makes you even slightly different to everyone else.

Cat

Loose Cannon
Staff member
Oct 3, 2015
home
Though you could be a bit more mature, I think you'll suit this responsibility quite well.
I think you'll improve if you get it and I seem to see that you have been becoming more mature.
You're also very active in-game and I think we could use this, although you'll need to be more active on the forums.
I think its good that you've done this so that you'll get some very useful advice from moderators/players.
<3
I'm looking at both pros and cons, so I'm going to have to see others votes and opinions to change my mind.

br0wnies

Donator
Jun 2, 2015
br0wnies#9999
www.youtube.com
Your reasoning is very basic, anyone could have written it in 5 minuts. You seem cool, but you do NOT have reasoning that proves that you really want to be a mod. I would suggest that you look at some apps that have been approved.
The same applied to you when you were trying for staff, lol.

-1 :[, come back at christmas. By then you should have come up with a better reason.

Consult me on steam! xD

Last edited:

Zano

Staff member
Donator
Oct 3, 2014
Parts Unknown
I Agree With KT.
Try to give a different reasoning from others. Every application has the same reasoning as you have right now.
Try to really think it over
My vote stands at a -1 For now

§§ Cyprien

Man Mangler
Staff member
Donator
Sep 30, 2014
California, United States
+1, I agree SSG needs more mods, I think you can mature a little bit and be more interactive with admins and other moderators besides me & cat. I personally think you're active and people don't see you online often as them themselves aren't online (not everyone). Lets see.. You aren't very active on the forums but to me that makes up to your activity in game. So after all, just mature a tiny bit more and try to be more active on the forums with starting new threads and everything, besides that you're active.

Flavored Chips

Champagne Papi
Staff member
Apr 5, 2014
Chicago Suburbs
Why do you want to become an admin? I've played FLOOD servers for a while now, but recently denied as a staff member for lack of activity on the forums and I want to be staff on here in case I encounter someone I am unable to kick jail or mute, after warning them for things like prop block, prop push, mic spam, chat spam, and disrespect to players also would like to be staff because I do belive I am fairly active.
-1. This just sounds much too greedy. Your reasoning for wanting to staff sounds very greedy and beneficial to yourself, and not to the server. Being staff is to help out the server, not for your own ranking and power.

Overall, an incredibly low effort application, really lacking in maturity and decision-making, as well as handling certain situations, and just in general not quite ready for the position.
I don't have much else to say because I haven't seen much from you, and there isn't much content to actually comment on.

Thanks, and good luck with the rest of your application!

Status
Not open for further replies.