STAFF APP (Slingtheking)

• Dear Guest, we strongly advice you to read and understand the sticky threads below before posting on this section.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2018
My name is cody and I have 16 hours on this game rising by the minute because im almost on all day I love this game because the weird talks and getting people banned because that is the best feeling a person to get. The reason I want admin is because like i said i only play this game and i have a lot of fun but somtimes there is prop pushers, shaks, toxicity etc with admin i want to stop them.

We have built a community no other game has, like the conversations you wouldn't have on a game like CS:GO the game is good but they dont have a community like flood, and before this community goes down i want to stop the people trying to ruine this game for others

This game has a good amount of people on but today was the first day ive seen a admin in years, which isnt a good or bad thing it just means everone has left to play better games because there a few admins to stop the trolls. I think that opening up the staff applications was a wonderful idea.

Your In-Game Name: slingtheking

Steam profile: slingtheking

SteamID (steamidfinder.com): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138676034/

Do you have a microphone?: * yes

How long have you been with SS? 3 or 4 years
Have you ever been an admin before, if so please specify where? I have on different games like rust

How many hours per week on average will you be online and around what time and which timezone propbably like 2-3 hours a day
If another Admin recommended you state their name here: no

Why do you want to become an admin? because i love to help community out also i put a lot of reasons on the top of the page

- slingtheking AKA: cody

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.