Sling admin request #2

• Dear Guest, we strongly advice you to read and understand the sticky threads below before posting on this section.

Should I be admin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2018
Your In-Game Name: slingtheking

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138676034/

SteamID (steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:0:89205153

Do you have a microphone?: yes

How long have you been with SS? atleast a couple of years

Have you ever been an admin before, if so please specify where? Yes on a GTA V RP server

How many hours per week on average will you be online and around what time and which timezone? i could average on 2 to 3 hours a day timezone: Pacific Standard Time

If another Admin recommended you state their name here: Black Jesus

Why do you want to become an admin? The reason I want to be an admin is that I've been playing for a while and I've seen this servers ups and downs. I've seen this server go from 20 people every time I play to 3 people a day, The downs were because of toxic people prop pushing and no admins at the time to stop them. I've also seen people give up because no one is helping them build a boat or make a team etc.
that's why I try my best to help them but I feel it would be easier to do it with admin. Like I said, in the beginning, I know this game has potential because if we get more admins with the admin request opening we can stop the toxic people and help people have fun on this game.

|frieza|

Ebola-chan
Mar 8, 2014
+1 would make a good addition to the admin, team. Knows the rules and has a friendly personality, also very good with noobs on the server. Always being helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.