Silicon's Staff App

• Dear Guest, we strongly advice you to read and understand the sticky threads below before posting on this section.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Name: Silicon

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SiliconSam/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48318502

Microphone?: Yes

How long have you been with SS?: I joined the Sharpshooter's community around the beginning of 2016.

Previous servers staffed?: (Edit) Currently I am a head-admin on a server called Sleepless Gaming. I've been with them for almost 2 years now.

Hours per week/Time zone?: On average I will probably get 15-20 hours in each week, and I live in the Pacific Standard Time Zone.

Admin recommendations: Zano

Why do you want to become an admin?: Personally it's not just to punish people because that's never fun especially when they are long time players just trying to have fun but not following the rules while having it. I'd like to become staff because I feel players feel the server will be safer and more exciting when you have someone on who can help out and make sure nothing goes wrong. At least that's how I feel when someone with authority is online.
I also want to make the job easier, more exciting, and better for other staff. By that I mean I want to make it so that the current staff you currently have don't feel the need to be on 24/7; that they feel they can take a break from the game since another staff is online. I'd would also be there to help any players/staff members who don't know what to do.

Side Note: I hope the fact that I've been absent for about two months doesn't affect my chances. It's just things got in the way and I had to leave for awhile, but I can promise this wont happen again.

Thank you very much for reviewing my application!

Jordan (Silicon)
js

Last edited:

§§ Cyprien

Man Mangler
Staff member
Donator
Sep 30, 2014
California, United States
*BUMP*
although it is frowned upon, I'm remaining neutral as we don't need new staff members at the moment with our limited amount of players.
I do think you're a great member and you'd be great for this position, but please, get to know the community members.
I also suggest you give it a little bit of time as you've only been here for just over a year.
Otherwise, no issues:)

Cat

Loose Cannon
Staff member
Oct 3, 2015
home
*BUMP*
although it is frowned upon, I'm remaining neutral as we don't need new staff members at the moment with our limited amount of players.
I do think you're a great member and you'd be great for this position, but please, get to know the community members.
I also suggest you give it a little bit of time as you've only been here for just over a year.
Otherwise, no issues:)
(( It's against rules to post neutral votes

Status
Not open for further replies.