request to become a admin

• Dear Guest, we strongly advice you to read and understand the sticky threads below before posting on this section.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xirishpvp

Feb 8, 2019
just yesterday i ran into a toxic player using racial slurs and bullying another player and had to take things into my own hands to get him to stop and im requesting to become a admin so that i can resolve toxic situations without targeting/imprisoning toxic prop pushers and with the title its self being presently active the server will be more orderly

br0wnies

Donator
Jun 2, 2015
Planet Earth
Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble, but it ain't happening...

Rather than applying for admin out of nowhere, you should have just reported him if you have evidence.
And besides that, you didn't even bother to read the rules and use the correct format that are shoved in your face anyways. I hope you will go and read them if you're actually serious about this.
It's also the first time I see you here, even tho i'm inactive, I still see no chance of you getting any privileges at the moment. You'll have to expand your network and socialize a bit if you want to gain the favor of other moderators because that's the bare minimum to get into the "cool club".

Sorry in advance if I sound harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.