MysteriousFool (CrazyPacman) Super Admin application.

• Dear Guest, we strongly advice you to read and understand the sticky threads below before posting on this section.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyPacman

aka MysteriousFool
Aug 6, 2013
Some where really shitty
www.youtube.com
Your In-Game Name: MysteriousFool (aka CrazyPacman)

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CrazyPacman/

SteamID (steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:1:40211326

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

How long have you been with SS?
5 and a half years.

If another Admin recommended you state their name here: LaffeyTaffy.

Why do you want to become a super admin?
I've been in this community for a really long time, ever since I joined the community I built friendships with a lot of players on the server.
I was gone for 3 years because of the Army but was always updating my status here so you guys can keep up with me even tho I wasn't home very much.
I know the ULX system very well since my co owner rule back in 2012 in another server.
I really love this community and wish it will stay alive for more years to come.
My main reason for making this super admin application is because I have been admin for 5 years (even tho I wasn't here a lot for 3 years) I kept up with the community, took care of complaints, I really think I deserve being super admin after all these years.
Even if I won't get it still love you all <3

alligator tiddies

Dec 4, 2014
Russia, Moskva
-1 Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble, but it ain't happening...

Rather than applying for admin out of nowhere, you should have just reported him if you have evidence.
And besides that, you didn't even bother to read the rules and use the correct format that are shoved in your face anyways. I hope you will go and read them if you're actually serious about this.
It's also the first time I see you here, even tho i'm inactive, I still see no chance of you getting any privileges at the moment. You'll have to expand your network and socialize a bit if you want to gain the favor of other moderators because that's the bare minimum to get into the "cool club".

Sorry in advance if I sound harsh.

Aug 20, 2018
Texas, United States

Rather than applying for admin out of nowhere, you should have just reported him if you have evidence.
And besides that, you didn't even bother to read the rules and use the correct format that are shoved in your face anyways. I hope you will go and read them if you're actually serious about this.
It's also the first time I see you here, even tho i'm inactive, I still see no chance of you getting any privileges at the moment. You'll have to expand your network and socialize a bit if you want to gain the favor of other moderators because that's the bare minimum to get into the "cool club".

bruh i haven't even seen you on the server so why are you voting. he didn't vote out of nowhere and this is from january and it has been more than a week so it is auto denied.

CrazyPacman

aka MysteriousFool
Aug 6, 2013
Some where really shitty
www.youtube.com

I'm very confused lol
Also some one lock this already super admin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.