I think this is like my 5th or 6th one or somethin like that...

Aug 20, 2018
Texas, United States
In-Game Name: The Chosen One

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198314235034/

SteamID (steamidfinder.com): Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

How long have you been with SS: I'd say like 3 or 4 years. I don't really know.

Have you ever been an admin before, if so please specify where?: I am currently an admin on a server called Icefuse on Gmod and on Rust.

How many hours per week on average will you be online and around what time and which timezone: 3-5 hours a day (weekdays and weekends).

If another Admin recommended you state their name here: Prob not

Why do you want to become an admin: I mainly want to become an admin because of my drive to help the server. Not only have I seen countless numbers of prop pushers, trolls, etc...
but also players that I feel like are at an unfair advantage compared to newer players. I've seen the entire server leave from one guy with a good boat and I would like to change that. I would like to help out the new players so they can actually have fun instead of being destroyed by some random dude with an indestructible boat. Also I would like to see this community grow and become positive again like it was before. Not only has the server population significantly decreased, but the overall atmosphere has too. This server has so much potential to be renewed and I want to help it become great again. To me this server is a complete missed opportunity to become something greater than we could even imagine. And when the server is renewed by Flood_3 (fingers crossed), I feel like this community will shine again and revert to its old ways. This will dramatically increase the server population so the need for a new staff member will be even greater. Trust me when I say this, but I just feel like this server not only needs a loyal user, but a good staff member as well and I believe I could provide a more than adequate amount of support and guidance to this community that this server has never seen before.

Edit: This is actually like my 7th application :/ World Record?

Last edited:

Counter

Mar 20, 2016
I think Chosen should at least be considered for the position since he's been devoted to the community more than anybody else has. The prosperity to any community doesn't rely solely on the development or popularity of the servers but the staff that's also willing to represent it.

Last edited: