I Nominate....

King Trip

Staff member
Sep 15, 2014
Parts Unknown
I nominate cowsonice for president.

Please make him president. He is a white male age of 7 that would make a great president. Please vote for cow, he will give you $69 dollars in game and a slice of pizza covered in ebola if you vote for him.
Please, it's for the children.

Name: cowsonice
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:79456278

Anyways. If you see Cowsonice in game just spam chat with "COW FOR PRESIDENT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" so he knows to give you the $69 and the slice of pizza with ebola. Thank you for taking time out of your precious lives to read this retarded post. Please trend #cowsoniceforpresident on twitter. It would be a huge help.

Remeber IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN.

Thermalisation

High Priest of Barrelism
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Jun 7, 2014
Texas, United States of America
I nominate cowsonice for president.

Please make him president. He is a white male age of 7 that would make a great president. Please vote for cow, he will give you $69 dollars in game and a slice of pizza covered in ebola if you vote for him.
Please, it's for the children.

Name: cowsonice
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:79456278

Anyways. If you see Cowsonice in game just spam chat with "COW FOR PRESIDENT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" so he knows to give you the $69 and the slice of pizza with ebola. Thank you for taking time out of your precious lives to read this retarded post. Please trend #cowsoniceforpresident on twitter. It would be a huge help.

Remeber IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN.
Remeber IT'S FOR THE CAUSE.[/QUOTE]