FlyingPotato's Staff Application.

• Dear Guest, we strongly advice you to read and understand the sticky threads below before posting on this section.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2015
Super Market's Potato Stall
Your In-Game Name
§§ | FlyingPotato | :3

Steam profile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wangzhengyu2014

SteamID
STEAM_0:0:97747063

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have a microphone.

Country
Malaysia

How long have you been with SS?
I start to use the forum at Dec 10,2015. So I pretty sure i have been with SS over one year already.

Have you ever been an admin before, if so please specify where?
The game i play mostly is flood and League of Legends, so i never been an admin before.

How many hours per week on average will you be online and around what time and which timezone?

The play time i play everyday is determine by how free that day I am. Usually I can play 1-3 hours per day. My timezone is UTC+08:00.

If another Admin recommended you state their name here
Thermalisation, Cyprien, Repskii

Why do you want to become an admin?
I love this server, but i hate that peoples are breaking the rules in the server. As a normal player, i can't do anything to them except reporting to the forum. If i can be a part of the staff team, I can look after the server and make the game more fair and fun. I usually play at afternoon, in my 1pm its 12am at US. Admin I usually see when I'm playing is @Thermalisation. There is less admin online in my time so I can be the admin that would look after the server when all of you are sleeping. I understand, being a moderator is not for the power, it is for moderating the server.

Some information about me
I am a male name Wang Zheng Yu, I lives in a country call Malaysia which based on three ethnicity, Islam , Hindu and Buddha there also others like Chirstian , Sikh and more. I enjoy playing softball and baking cake ,bread and cookies. I play softball sometime at Saturday and Sunday and bakes some cakes when I'm free. ughhh I'm chinese...

I will make Sharp Shooters Gaming Flood great again! -Potato Trump <3
Thanks For Ready ~

§§ Cyprien

Man Mangler
Staff member
Donator
Sep 30, 2014
California, United States

Cat

Loose Cannon
Staff member
Oct 3, 2015
home
https://sharpshootersgaming.com/threads/application-rules-and-requirements-updated-2016.3075/ Please read the rules, "6. Have 15 or more actual, non-spam posts and at least 5 likes."
I personally like you, but I feel as if you aren't fully ready for staff for different reasons including the fact that I don't see you all the time, and I just started seeing you around.
If another Admin recommended you state their name here
Thermalisation, Cyprien, Repskii
Why would you recommend him applying then??

(if it's for advice I understand)

That One Stone

Donator
Jul 12, 2013
The Pet Store
Mate the only time I've ever seen you is when you made a player complaint in the wrong format. @Thermalisation @Rep @§§ Cyprien
Could you guys like this if you really did recremend him? Not saying anything bad but just want to be sure. Also, I struggle with this as well, work on your grammer mate. When making an app, you definitely want to at least capitalize your I's. -1 for now. Get more known, and actually meet the requirements.

iShin!

Resident Otaku
Donator
Jun 9, 2013
Mate the only time I've ever seen you is when you made a player complaint in the wrong format. @Thermalisation @Rep @§§ Cyprien
Could you guys like this if you really did recremend him? Not saying anything bad but just want to be sure. Also, I struggle with this as well, work on your grammer mate. When making an app, you definitely want to at least capitalize your I's. -1 for now. Get more known, and actually meet the requirements.
It is understandable if his English isn't perfect, he stated he was from Malaysia. English may not be his first language.

Edit: but I do agree with a lot of the things you said Stone

More staff in other time zones would be good, but you don't meet requirements sadly. :(
I would +1 !! try again when you do meet requirements rooting for you <33

§§ Cyprien

Man Mangler
Staff member
Donator
Sep 30, 2014
California, United States
It is understandable if his English isn't perfect, he stated he was from Malaysia. English may not be his first language.

More staff in other time zones would be good, but you don't meet requirements sadly. :(
I would +1 !! try again when you do meet requirements rooting for you <33
Mythical sighting.
I don't feel as I was clear enough, I'm rooting for him but rules must be enforced fairly, try again when you make requirements. I'd +1
As Shin said, it'd be awesome if we got staff in other time zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.