FiftyHP Staff Application

• Dear Guest, we strongly advice you to read and understand the sticky threads below before posting on this section.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2016
United Kingdom
Your In-Game Name: FiftyHP

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FiftyHP/

SteamID (steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:1:106420631

Do you have a microphone?: Yep

How long have you been with SS?
2 years playing and been on the forums for just under a year.

Have you ever been an admin before, if so please specify where? *
Yes, on a Murder server a year ago (I don't remember the name), then a friends DarkRP server a few months back called SupremeCentral.

How many hours per week on average will you be online and around what time and which timezone?
15, 4pm-10pm, GMT

If another Admin recommended you state their name here:
Will update when I speak to them, posting this at 3am lol.

Why do you want to become an admin?
When something happens and there's no admins on, I feel helpless. When I have to ask admins or Sno to come on to sort out a rule-breaker, I feel like I'm bugging them and honestly I want to be one of the people that makes the community a better place for players. I have a lot of spare time right now and I feel like I could put it to good use on a server that really needs it.

Additional info:
I'm just a regular teenager that loves helping people to be honest. I am currently trying to get an IT Support job but so far have been unsuccessful :FeelsBadMan:. I have a YouTube channel that I don't really care about anymore with 1.7k subs. I just upload whatever I feel like such as the SS Flood Server Promo you might have seen. I will also be making videos for the PS3 update whenever Sno decides to push that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.