F0RG0TT3N BURGER's Admin Application

• Dear Guest, we strongly advice you to read and understand the sticky threads below before posting on this section.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2014
Parts Unknown
Your In-Game Name: F0RG0TT3N BURGER previous name of Danniely1

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/237568167751275/

SteamID (steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:0:73436666

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How long have you been with SS? The first time i've been on the server was Novemember 2013 at about 5:00 PM where i found this gamemode and got a group of friends together to test it. After that i really liked the concept and the gameplay of the gamemode and i stuck with sharp shooters because i grew into the community and befriended many people in my time.

Have you ever been an admin before, if so please specify where? Yes i've been an admin on --ICE-- Darkrp for about 4 months until i unfortunately resigned because i had to go with my family for 2 months.

How many hours per week on average will you be online and around what time and which timezone? Now in the summertime, I play several hours a day on numerous different Garry's Mod servers. I will be on everyday from 6:00 AM to 3:30 PM Central time.

If another Admin recommended you state their name here: No sorry.

Why do you want to become an admin? I believe that I can help out with the server more effectively and quickly when as a VIP+ I have to votekick/voteban people, which doesn't work sometimes because not enough people are paying attention to the game or they have friends that vote no. Overall i want to help the community like it did to me when I was just starting out.

Zano

Staff member
Donator
Oct 3, 2014
Parts Unknown
I would love to recruit more staff.
But this application seems kind of weak to me. Put some more effort into it.
I may be wrong, but I feel like you just returned and started to play again.

Status
Not open for further replies.