Chosen Ones Staff App 3.0

• Dear Guest, we strongly advice you to read and understand the sticky threads below before posting on this section.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2018
Texas, United States
Your In-Game Name: The Chosen One

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198314235034/

SteamID (steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:0:176984653

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

U.S.A

How long have you been with SS? I have been with Sharp Shooters Gaming since around late 2014 to early 2015 on the actual server itsself and on the forums since late August of last year.

Have you ever been an admin before, if so please specify where? I was a temporary admin on Sharp Shooters Gaming and a darkrp server that was called Crytogaming that no longer exists.

How many hours per week on average will you be online and around what time and which timezone? During weekdays I can average around 2-3 hours on weekdays and on weekends around 3-5 hours. My timezone is GMT/UTC - 6h Standard Time

If another Admin recommended you state their name here: N/A

Why do you want to become an admin? I would love to become admin on your server because I think I would be a great benefit to the community and would be a great admin overall. I am an experienced player and I know the rules well. I have always seen players that are new join 24/7 and I would love to help those players so that their experience and time on the server is improved overall. I also see times where there is no one to punish those that break the rules such as proppushers, mic-spammers, and other trolls. I have seen what this community has accomplished in the past and I would love to see it rise up again and become the way flood used to be. I have always enjoyed this server and my flame is far from extinguishing.

P.S: Barrels are cool
P.S.S: Gonna keep trying. Never give up.

Last edited:

DokiDokiYo

Lily's Favorite Ban
Dec 25, 2014
United States of America
Points are only counted if they come from a staff member. Spoof, besides that any reason why u say -1?
It doesn't say in the rules that only staff members can vote, normal people can vote, as long as they have a week old forum acc and more than, well, yeah, this basically explain everything http://prntscr.com/m4ost0.

Besides, we don't have enough staff member active to make a full vote :3

Also ill just -1 because he lacks maturity, no offense btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.