Chosen One's Application 2.0

• Dear Guest, we strongly advice you to read and understand the sticky threads below before posting on this section.

Should Become Admin Yes/No

• Yay

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Nay

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Maybay

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2018
Texas, United States
Your In-Game Name: The Chosen One

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198314235034

SteamID (steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:0:176984653

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How long have you been with SS? Since roughly late 2015 or 2016, so at least a couple of years. I can't quite remember to be frank.

Have you ever been an admin before, if so please specify where?
I was a temporary administrator on Sharp Shooters. I was also a Moderator on a server called CryptoGaming that went down due to lack of funding and administration.

How many hours per week on average will you be online and around what time and which time zone? I could be online anywhere from 2-3 hours a day on the week days and 3-5 hours on the weekends. (times may vary) My time zone is Central Standard Time.

If another Admin recommended you state their name here: Black Jesus

Why do you want to become an admin? I would love to become admin on this server due to the lack of administration these last 6 months to year and to improve the overall community. I have seen new players leave from people prop pushing and all out being no fun. I want to improve the experience for those new players and build a once thriving community up again. Also I have seen points where there were up to 15-20 players on the server with no admins. This left complete chaos and eventually led to a bunch of people leaving due to trolling, racism, and ruining the experience for everybody. I want to fix these issues so the new players can have a better time overall and I can get rid of the people that have no intent of playing on your server. Another thing I would like to acknowledge is the lack of people supporting the server and the lack of people posting on the forums. I almost never see people posting on the forums nowadays and what was once a popular place to chat and talk out issues is no longer really being used. This has been a growing problem for at least the past year and I would like to fix that. Also I have seen the lack of server funding. Keeping up the server is going to get progressively more difficult and I could solve these issues by encouraging other players to donate on the server and improving their experience overall to persuade them to give back toward what you gave them. I have had a great time playing on your server and I would like to continue that journey as it has given me great joy and overall happiness. I hope you take this application into consideration and I hope to work with you and the staff team in the future. Also I have this showing me helping 2 new players play the game (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUNO3G3fjY0)

Best Wishes!
~Chosen One
Contact Me
Discord : caseydestroyer#3126
Email : caseydestroyer0@gmail.com

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2018
+1 all around good guy, he is fun to be around and has good knowledge of the game and has experince of being a admin on this server would be a good admin in my knowledge of me knowing him.

+ he can spit a mean lil barnacle rap

br0wnies

Donator
Jun 2, 2015
br0wnies#9999
www.youtube.com

Black Jesus

The Grandmaster
Staff member
No. after previous actions you've taken and general disregard for rules. I no longer believe you are fit for this position as of now as well of a few other head admins.

I am declining your application you may reapply in a week if all goes well and no drama comes about hopefully you understand.

Also the fact you couldn't take time to read the admin application rules and replied to your own topic doesn't make it any better. Please review the rules, and wait a week before resubmitting.

-Declined

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.