Blaze The Kat's Staff Application.

• Dear Guest, we strongly advice you to read and understand the sticky threads below before posting on this section.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaise

Donator
Nov 15, 2015
Oklahoma, United States of America
Your In-Game Name: * Blaze The Kat

Steam profile: * http://steamcommunity.com/id/BlazeCat16/

SteamID (steamidfinder.com): * STEAM_0:0:31451303
Do you have a microphone?: * Yes.

How long have you been with SS?
** I have been with SS for three years in total. I first logged in during the summer of 2014 and have played a total of 96 hours on the server since. While it makes little difference, I would like to note that I have also purchased VIP+ and have never been disciplined for misconduct during my time here.

Have you ever been an admin before, if so please specify where? *
I have been an administrator on several of my own personally hosted servers, as well as PowerEclipse HL2 RP. I have also administrated for servers on other games such as Minecraft.

How many hours per week on average will you be online and around what time and which timezone?
* 3-6 hours on any day of the week, U.S Central Timezone. I can be online for a maximum of six hours at a time usually, unless my schedule permits otherwise.

If another Admin recommended you state their name here: * An admin did not recommend me, but a VIP+ by the name of Shiny recommended that I create an application.

Why do you want to become an admin? **
I feel that as a member of the server's staff, I would bring unbiased and open minded judgement in the majority of situations that may arise on the server. I am patient, level headed, and unlikely to turn a blind eye to misconduct regardless of rank or personal affiliation. I would like to become an administrator for the good of the server and the dedicated users who play on it. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.