Rejected Banned for Scamming- CalmDaFuqDown

• Dear Guest, we strongly advice you to read and understand the sticky threads below before posting on this section.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2013
STEAM_0:0:52381865

REASON:Scamming is not against the rules, it is listed no where. It happens daily and yet after I scammed Candy last night I was perma. banned this morning? What gives, many players do it and if it is not breaking any listed rules and simply a mean move then why perm. ban me!? Please unban me as this was an unfair perm.

ADMIN BANNED: HeartLess

идэн

Co-Owner
Staff member
Owner
Feb 4, 2012
It's common sense not to scam anywhere... since people arn't smart enough to figure that out I updated the rules. And I guess it was a bit unfair, I decreased your ban to 10 years.

Sep 2, 2013
Your a corrupt moderator I am filing complaint against you as well as others. COMMON SENSE nor SCAMMING was a rule when I committed it and now you change rules after my ban? You lack the common sense to figure out that you may not ban for a rule not LISTED!

идэн

Co-Owner
Staff member
Owner
Feb 4, 2012
We've always banned people for scamming, stop living under a rock. I only added scamming to the rules aswell, common sense was always there.

EDIT: Spelling

Sep 2, 2013
You cannot list common sense as a rule and expect people to not break ANOTHER rule that was not listed, understandable if scamming was listed as a rule, however it was not. Therefore you banned me for a rule that was not listed yet you expect me to know about? I just joined the server yesterday.

идэн

Co-Owner
Staff member
Owner
Feb 4, 2012
Well banning people permanently for unlisted rules isn't in the rules... how should I know that was a rule? You expect me to know that?

iShin!

Resident Otaku
Donator
Jun 9, 2013
First Offence: A simple warning.
Second Offence: 1 day ban.
Third Offence: 3 day ban.
Fourth Offence: 2 weeks+.
Fifth Offence: We as moderators and admins will decide what your punishment will be.

(motd)
i think you should have given him a warning for couple day ban before perma ban and if not asked him if he can pay candy, and if he does not have enough he can refund candy next time he sees her or save up and buy points so he can pay back candy. ;D
-typed while the two msg above were typed

~Warning, Don't post in Ban Appeals unless you are directly related or an administrator.

Aug 31, 2013
yea but what if you got scamed out of 60k what would you want to do with dafuq

~Warning, Don't post in Ban Appeals unless you are directly related or an administrator.

Jms

Jun 30, 2013
Edinburgh
Shinman123 said:
First Offence: A simple warning.
Second Offence: 1 day ban.
Third Offence: 3 day ban.
Fourth Offence: 2 weeks+.
Fifth Offence: We as moderators and admins will decide what your punishment will be.

(motd)
i think you should have given him a warning for couple day ban before perma ban and if not asked him if he can pay candy, and if he does not have enough he can refund candy next time he sees her or save up and buy points so he can pay back candy. ;D
-typed while the two msg above were typed
Those punishments refer to the forums. The server carries an entirely different set of punishments and rules.

iShin!

Resident Otaku
Donator
Jun 9, 2013
ok thought it was for everything sorry jms :'(

Viomi

Matriarch
Apr 14, 2013
USA
Woah woah woah! All of you out of here!

You may not post in a Ban Complaint unless you are an admin or directly involved.

CDFD, here are the rules you broke when scamming:
Respect all other players and admins
Do not grief other players in any way

You caused candy grief by scamming her, and it is very disrespectful.

I will leave the ban at Heartless's choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.