Back at it again

• Dear Guest, we strongly advice you to read and understand the sticky threads below before posting on this section.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2018
Texas, United States
Your In-Game Name: Rain/ The Chosen One

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198314235034/

SteamID (steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:0:176984653

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How long have you been with SS? Since about late 2014-2015. I can't really remember since I was very young then but I know it was around there. On the forums however, i've only been on here since late August of last year.
Have you ever been an admin before, if so please specify where? I was "admin" on S.S. I was also an admin on a darkrp server that was called Crypto Gaming that shutdown and i've also been admin on a couple of sandbox servers.

How many hours per week on average will you be online and around what time and which timezone?
I'll probably average around 2-3 hours a day on weekdays and on weekends around 3-5 hours. Times may vary though since im in school and homework exists so yeah.
If another Admin recommended you state their name here: Prob not

Why do you want to become an admin? First off i'd like to say that every experience on your server has been one of the greatest times of my life and this community and this server has been so important to me these last couple of years and I would like to thank all the people involved in making this place a reality. Anyway, into why I would like to be an admin. I know I can be a little bit annoying or sometimes be a little bit irresponsible, but thats just perks of being young. I know once I become older, I will be a lot more mature. I may say or do things I dont really mean to say or do but don't let this change how you think about me.
I know what this server is capable of doing in the future and I would love to see it suceed as it was practically my childhood playground. I made a ton of cool new friends and had a great time while I was there aswell. Although there is some really good things about this server, there are some major issues that I would like to address. One thing I would like to address is that lack of staff on these last couple of weeks. We have been receiving a larger player base over this last month and the server population has skyrocketed yet there was no one to manage those players. The only true admins I see online are Doki and Therm, otherwise admins are practically non-existant.
Also, I would like to see this server thrive in the future and become they way it used to be again. I remember when I first started playing there was a full server almost every day. Also the community was much more active and positive than it is now. This server to me is like an old home that has had no owner. There may be vines growing on the outside, but I can see the potential through those vines. This server has taught me to keep trying no matter how hard the task may be and always persue your dream, because you may be there some day, you just don't know when.

Status
Not open for further replies.